If you are interested in one of our wonderful dogs and would like to meet him / her, please call us at (215) 378-2273 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
Here is how to adopt one of our wonderful dogs:
1. Submit an Adoption Application – There is NO FEE to submit an application and you don’t have to print anything or mail anything in. Everything is done online!
2. Within 24-48 hours of receiving your application, an Adoption Faciliator will contact you.
3. Once approved you will need to sign an Adoption Agreement and pay the donation / adoption amount. The donation / adoption amount varies by dog.
All dogs that are adopted through our rescue come with the following:
- Spayed / Neutered
- Rabies Vaccination
- Distemper Vaccination
- Negative Heartworm Test
- Up to date on Heartworm Prevention
- Up to date on Flea / Tick Prevention